HISTORY

CISER was founded in 1959 to supply the customers of the Casa do Aço (House of Steel), a tools and hardware store that the Schneider family operated since 1881. The store was located in Rua do Príncipe in what is now the Factory Direct Mall, on the boardwalk.

The path taken in these years of history made CISER establish itself as the largest manufacturer of fasteners in Latin America. Currently, the company's production capacity is six thousand tons per month and its products supply 20,000 customers in over 20 countries.



TIMELINE

  • 1959

    1959 - Founding of CISER

    Carlos Frederico Adolfo Schneider founded CISER. The company had four employees and the daily production was only 2,500 pieces.

  • 1978

    1978 – Expansion into SP

    Installation of sales office and a distribution center in São Paulo.

  • 1983

    1983 - Environmental Conservation

    CISER created the Preservation Project of the Rio Quiriri Springs that protects 9,158.57 hectares of Atlantic Forest, where 60% are the springs that make up the Rio Quiriri.

  • 1997

    1997 – Expansion into MG

    A subsidiary of CISER was established in Nova Lima, MG. The CISER Nova Lima unit had 90 employees and production capacity of 35 tons per day.

  • 1997

    1997 - CISER Choir Show

    Creation of the CISER Choir Show. Employees, family and the community take part in the choir. The presentations also involve choreography and the performing arts.

  • 1998

    1998 - Distribution Center

    The Distribution Center in Joinville was inaugurated with an area of 15 thousand square meters to make the logistics more efficient.

  • 1999

    1999 - Certification

    The company earned ISO 9001:2000 certification.

  • 2008

    2008 - Expansion

    The opening of the Sarzedo, MG unit, focused on the automotive market.

  • 2008

    2008 - Awards

    The launch of the CISER Award for Technological Innovation, with the objective of encouraging research and innovative projects for fasteners.

  • 2010

    2010 - Distribution Center

    Inauguration of Distribution Center of in Guarulhos (SP)  to meet the supply of the Greater Sao Paulo.

< >