THE BRAND

Brand Ciser

The company has used the CISER brand since its beginning in 1959. The name derives from the contraction of its company name: Companhia Industrial H. Carlos Schneider. The letter "S", which is located in the center of the logo, is the initial of the family name of the company founder and his successors, who are now running the business.

In September 2008, a new logo was launched, which is the result of lots of studying and brings the implied dynamism of those who lives in continuous evolution. In the reformulation, we adopted a typeface with a rounded design, which is lighter and more up to date. The colors - blue and red - balance the characteristics of restraint and courage of the company. The brand stands for reliability, flexibility and innovation, polynomial that sustains the CISER organizational policy.

CISER Automotive

CISER Nedschroef Automotive FastenersIn order to add a greater value to the business, the company decided to separate the automotive unit into an independent company focused exclusively on this segment. CISER Automotive was established, the merger was an important step for achieving customer satisfaction.