GRUPO H. CARLOS SCHNEIDER

The history of the Grupo H. Carlos Schneider began with the founding of the Casa do Aço (House of Steel) in 1881. This small business sold imported goods and exported native products, especially honey, fruits and dried flowers. With only four employees and a daily production of 2,500 pieces, in 1959 the company started to manufacture nuts and bolts. The acceptance of products and the growth rate of the domestic market prompted the creation in December 1968, of an independent company, Cia. Industrial H. Carlos Schneider, later called CISER.

Currently, the group brings together six nationally representative companies in different segments: CISER Parafusos e Porcas, CISER Automotive, Imobiliária Hacasa, Intercargo Transport, RBE Energy and Agropecuária Parati.

  • This company has existed since 1959 and currently is the leader in the production of fasteners in Latin America. Its products cover various sectors such as the metal-mechanical area, construction, steel structures, electrical hardware,, agribusiness, automotive, white and brown goods, oil and gas, electronics, rail, and furniture sectors. CISER has a production capacity of 6,000 tons/month and manufactures 27,000 products grouped into 436 lines to supply 20,000 customers in over 20 countries.

  • In order to add a greater value to the business, the company decided to separate the automotive unit into an independent company focused exclusively on this segment. CISER Automotive was established, the merger was an important step for achieving customer satisfaction.

  • The Hacasa Real Estate manages and sells land, houses, apartments and commercial areas, industrial and rural areas in the city of Joinville, farms and farmsteads in Campo Alegre and plots of land and apartments on the beach at Barra Velha, on the Northern Coast of Santa Catarina. It offers the differential of only selling its own properties, which ensures greater safety to the customer's when closing the deal.

  • RBE Gestão Estratégica de Energia (Strategic Energy Management) operates in the structuring of different models that are transparent and flexible in providing energy services. The management model used by the company includes competitive processes of buying electrical energy, representation in the Câmara de Comercialização de Energia (Energy Commercialization Chamber) (CCEE), processes of migration and pre-migration and advice relating to electrical energy consultancy.

  • This company has its headquarters in Joinville (SC). It has a fleet of vehicles including trucks, wagons and utilities - it is dedicated exclusively to the dispatch of nuts and screws to customers and the replacement of raw material from suppliers to the manufacturing units.

  • The abundance of land in the 80´s prompted the Group to acquire 166 acres in Araquari, in the northern region of Santa Catarina. Agropecuária Parati Ltda developed the breeding of buffalo and cattle. There are more than 600 purebred animals, selected and regularly inspected, living in their natural habitat. Recently, the Company diversified its activities with the planting of five areas of eucalyptus, a species that has adapted well to the climate in the region. The extracted wood from the planted forests meet the requirements of the group´s industrial processes.

  • The Institute, which was established in 2011, is aimed at social, environmental, research and development activities. It was created to organize and empower the activities that have always been carried out by the Group during its 130 years of existence.
    Now, with a formal structure and well defined objectives and procedures, it is possible to assist and help the community better, stimulating its social projects, without raising false expectations and taking full advantage of all the sponsorship resources available to them.

< >